The Market is located on the eastern side of Downtown Atlanta, adjacent to I-75/85 and by Georgia State University, Grady Memorial Hospital, and the historic Auburn Ave and MLK district.
! ! CONSTRUCTION UPDATE ! !
As the Atlanta Streetcar construction continues, please be prepared for delays and changes to roadways that may happen from the last time you visited.
From Downtown Atlanta
The Market is located at 209 Edgewood Ave. SE near downtown Atlanta and is easily reached by major streets. Edgewood runs parallel to Auburn Avenue. Another point of reference: from Five Points (intersection of Peachtree St., Marietta/Decatur St., and Edgewood Ave.) you can drive east on Edgewood to the Market.
Driving - Traveling North on I-75/85
1. Take the Edgewood Avenue SE. exit (number 248B). Stay in the left lane so you can turn left onto Edgewood Ave. SE.
2. Drive west to the second stop light, staying in the left lane up to Jesse Hill Jr. Dr.
3. Turn left on Jesse Hill Jr. Dr.
4. Turn left into the Market\'s parking lot.
Driving - Traveling South on I-75/85
1. Take the Jesse Hill Jr. Drive exit (number 248D).
2. Go south on Jesse Hill Jr. drive through three traffic lights, the third being Edgewood Ave. SE. The Market is on the far left corner of Edgewood Ave. SE and Jesse Hill. Jr. Drive.
3. Turn left into the Market\'s parking lot.
The market is located a five block walk from Five Points station. Exit station, turn right on Edgewood and walk five short city blocks.
Parking for the market is located on the south side of the building, with access from Jessie Hill Jr. Dr.
Get your ticket validated with a purchase for one free hour. Regular rates apply over the first hour.